Guideline and Compliance
Cooperation with CERT@VDE is based on the following guidelines:
- Confidentiality of customer data is of the highest priority.
- Any cooperation happens on a voluntary basis and can be terminated at any time.
- Personal business concepts must not suffer from any activities of CERT@VDE.
- Reciprocal contributions and information shall optimise all member’s work processes.
- Our work and cooperation shall provide a model for CERTs from other sectors.
The Code of Conduct
applies to VDE Verband der Elektrotechnik Elektronik Informationstechnik e. V. and its associated companies.
It applies worldwide to all staff of VDE, including management boards, directors and executives.
However, the Code of Conduct also applies to all members of VDE’s executive bodies and everyone sitting on VDE’s committees and participating in other meetings and activities, even if there is no service or employment contract with VDE in existence. It also applies to any experts used in standardisation procedures and in technical and scientific work. Therefore it also applies for all partners and technical experts of CERT@VDE.